Re: more responses from Alexis

Apr 28, 1996 06:40 AM
by Blavatsky Foundation

Alexis writes to Daniel:

>Daniel: I am not Paul Johnson and you will not send me "packing" the way you
>and your bunch did him. So forget it! Now, let's get this straight, and I'll
>put it as carefully as possible so as not to confuse you.

Daniel responds:

Alexis, I sent Johnson packing?  I simply criticized some of his statements
in his books.
I never called him names or said he was a bad person.  I even said I enjoyed
his books,
found them thought provoking and even recommended that people read them!  If he
"left", he choose to do so.  I assume he just didn't like me criticizing
what he had written.
But I believe I had a right to do that.

 "Your bunch"????  Give me a break!

 Yes, Johnson had at one point said he thought I had sold my soul to the
established Theosophical groups.  Why? I guess because I had made certain
criticisms of his book and there HAD  to be some sinister, hidden reason
behind my criticisms.

 And, oh, BTW, you haven't
confused me.  If you enjoy believing that you have, then continue believing so.

Some of your remarks are so amusing.

DHC