Re: Is this a Theosophical List?

Apr 27, 1996 08:21 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960427210516.6614A-100000@matrix.eden.com>, M
K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com> writes
>If the current trend continues, I am sorry to say, in our life time we
>may see the TS to become just a publishing company with lots of assets
>in the control of a few (after all litigations are completed and lawyers
>plundering much of the assetsF). Even the Great Roman Empire
>had its days. Where is it today? It decined and fell into oblivion.
>
>The house is on fire. Let us awake and do something soon.
>
>       ....doss

I suggest to you from time to time that you join us in the work of TI,
which IS addressing these matters, and IS trying to do something, not
soon, but now.

You never reply.  I have asked if you have particular reasons for
declining the invitation, and if so, what they are.

You never reply.

Why?

Alan
---------