Re: ambivalence

Apr 28, 1996 05:47 AM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
Actually someone did sort of appear in the bedroom and he had the appearance
marks of one of the paintings, at least as my girlfriend described him, as
she saw him more clearly than I did.
Maybe he was looking for a place to park his carpet.
You are right on one point, however, the TS does not want any serious study
of the masters for a number of reasons, not the least of which is the very
real possibility that the transhimalayan demigods may not be as benevolent or
ineffectual as they would like to portray them.
Remember, I view adepts as having a capacity for violence that puts even me
to shame.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA, M G of 5
Heretic
troublemaker

"The stronger a quality which resides in a person, the more likely it is to
become a weakness."  The Testament of Dr. Mirabilis