Re: Rich, HPB and me

Apr 28, 1996 05:47 AM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
Ben Creme is the mouthpiece, as we all know, for the false Maitreya who lives
in the London sewers and only comes out on alternate new moons to turn pure
water into sewer water for the edification of the ignorant africans. (read
their magazine sometimes.  It's a stitch!)
I am thinking of a contest to pick the biggest asshole in the TS.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA, M G of 5
Heretic
Troublemaker

"Straight from the shoulder
I think like a soldier,
I know what's right and what's wrong.
I'm the original, discriminating buffalo man
And I'll do what's wrong as long as I can."
The Incredible String Band, "The Minotaur Song"