Re: A hearing?

Apr 27, 1996 11:59 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 01:46 PM 4/27/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>  Maybe there is a case for adding
>>"comparative theosophy" to the second object ..... this would get G de P
>>a hearing, right or wrong.
>>
>>Alan
>
>	Alan, you may be onto something here.
>
>	Jerry S.
>	Member, TI

While some of the schisms may refuse to give G de P a hearing, this list is
certainly not such a place. Supposedly none of the biases of the various
"little theosophies" are cogent on this list. As to THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL,
it's freedom of belief is, and has been made, perfectly clear. There are no
heretics of blasphemers in the regard of T.I., but certainly adding
"comparative theosophy" to the second object isn't the worst Idea I've heard
all week!

alexis Dolgorukii, MTI., FTSA.