Re: Rich, HPB and me

Apr 27, 1996 00:55 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:39 PM 4/26/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Paul,
>Greg Tillet, Bruce Campbell and Peter Washington would be terribly offended
>if they knew you put them in the same category with Elzabeth Clare Prophet
>and Benjamin Creme.
>There is a difference, albeit sometimes hard to find, between being a scholar
>and being a nut.
>
>Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA, MG of 5
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>
>Chuck:

I don't know about "nut", Benjamin Creme maybe, if he really thinks he's who
he claims to be. But I rather think he's a snake oil salesman!
As to Elisabeth Clear Profit, I've been following her career for years and
she is simply an adroit con artist and sexual predator.  as a psychic I've
watched her pretending to be channeling and she isn't doing any such thing.
When a person is really "channeling" there's a visible connection with the
"source"..with her there's absolutely nothing. To lump her and Greg Tillett
is a case of total lack of discrimination.As to what she teaches..."The
Master Cosmic Secret Agent K-17" indeed!.."The Master The God Meru"
indeed..Meru is a mountain! Not only is she a fraud she's an ignorant fraud!

alexis