Re: The Gang of Five!!!!

Apr 27, 1996 00:09 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 06:42 PM 4/26/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Someone turned Rich T. into a toad?  How could you tell? :-)  It wasn't me.
> I'm too busy killing catholic charismatics.
>
>Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA, MG of 5
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>
>Chuck:

This morning, after reading RichTay's latest little "explosion" of hate and
anger to me (what a good theosophist he is), and then reading an equally
vicious reply to Paul's very reasonable suggestions, and seeing in another
of his postings his contemptuous treatment of poor Old Colonel Olcott, who a
goodly portion of the Buddhist world consider to be a major "Saint"...I
placed him in my filter system. No longer will I be offended by his existence!

Alexis the terrible, MTI., FTSA.
the eclectic theosophist
Shaman, Healer, Psychic, Priest
Member: Gang of Five!