Re: How do we broadcast theosophy nowadays

Apr 27, 1996 12:25 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199604270254.WAA15200@ultra1.dreamscape.com>, "liesel f.
deutsch" <liesel@dreamscape.com> writes
>Dear Doss,
>
>I joined TI, in the hope that we would accomplish something in that
>direction. I can't see that we're going to attract any new members by
>debating among ourselves on theos-l or anywhere else, whether the Mahatmas
>had green hair or blue hair; nor whether the SD is right or wrong or whether
>Isis is any better.

It is still early days for TI, but there is now a Web page up, and I for
one hope there will be links on it to *source* (not *core*) documents,
which would include both the SD and ISIS, as well as many other
writings.  There would (will?) also be contributions by latter-day
theosophists from all around, whether TSA, TSP, ULT, or wherever.

Judge's ~Ocean of Theosophy~ is already archived in full ASCII text in
the theos archives, and I have the whole thing on disk ready to upload
to a Web page once someone will tell me how to do it, and who can afford
the Web space to house it, etc., etc.

As such a work progresses, students can decide the color of the
Mahatmas' hair for themselves :-).

(Mon Livre goes snail mail on Monday)

Alan
---------