Re: ARE and two Jerrys

Apr 27, 1996 10:56 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Jerry:

I have read that apple cider vinegar made of whole apples and fermented
in wooden vats may help. You can give it a try. The brand I normally buy
is Sterling and a 32 oz bottle costs about $3.00.

The molasses is high in pottasium and iron and other minerals. It helped
reduce the swelling in joints of my mother.

	...doss