Re: HPB in Tibet

Apr 26, 1996 04:39 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
Knowing the sense of humor and wicked tongue our beloved Madame Blavatskaya
had, she probably gave as good as she got.  In fact, she still does.
I really must get a copy made of the tape of me channeling her and send it to
you.
By the way, do you have any way of getting a master out of the closet.  I
don't have any room for my towels.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA, MG of 5
Heretic
Troublemaker