Re: Arthritis

Apr 26, 1996 12:20 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 01:00 PM 4/26/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Paul:
>> Cayce insisted so continually that
>>you should *take what you can use and leave the rest alone.*
>
>	Thanks for the quote Paul.  These are my sentiments
>as well.  BTW, what did he recommend for arthritis?  I have heard
>it was wheat germ, but I need confirmation.
>
>	Jerry S.
>	Member, TI
>

>Jerry:

I assume you know that, even at my age, the spirits and I have "licked" my
own Arthritis. Now, the kind of healing which I do with the spirits is a
"hands on" kind of thing and I assume that's impossible in this case. But my
Partner, John, does exactly the same thing that Cayce did, with the
exception that he does not go into a deep trance and is fully conscious of
what he's doing. The results, however, are excellent, and I am permanently
following the advice his Doctor gave me. I take rather large doses of Amino
Acids three times a day (some 2,000 mgs per pill). I don't know for sure
what it does, but the results are certainly pain free, and I've tried "doing
without" and I begin to get "minor twinges" almost immediately. That's as
far as it goes though, because of the spirit's work. You might also try to
avoid highly acid foods.

alexis dolgorukii, MTI., FTSA.
The Eclectic theosophist
satyat - nasti - paro - dharma