Re: "Masters"

Apr 26, 1996 12:20 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 10:30 AM 4/26/96 -0400, you wrote:

>3) The Theosophical movement would be far better off IMO if
>there were a proliferation of attempts to identify various
>Masters and argue for and against various hypotheses.  So far I
>have seen absolutely no signs of this happening.
>
>Paul:

As you have already more than amply illustrated a truly sincere interest in
this apparently forbidden topic, please consider this. I am more than
willing to participate in such an activity, and I am hoping that others of
"The Gang of Five" will participate in it with me. Want to make it "six". As
you know, you are already viewed as an "enemy" of THEOSOPHY, and I rather
imagine that the rest of the "gang" are too, so what's to lose? In reality,
demythologizing the Adepts will do theosophy a favor as it will make it seem
less of a "nut cult' to far more people. You know that if people understood
that the Indian Adepts names were kept confidential to keep the "Raj" from
deposing them and putting them in jail. You know my friend Karan Singh,
spent quite a bit of time in jail.

alexis dolgorukii MTI, FTSA.
the eclectic theosophist
satyat - nasti - paro -dharma