Send me Rich's message

Apr 26, 1996 07:31 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Due to something weird either in vnet or in my own VLIN, I
cannot print the entirety of a message.  And since I get the
digest, I cannot reasonably use the reply function, quote the
whole digest, and then delete the hundreds of lines I don't
want to answer.  Have tried that, and things get garbled by
it.  Therefore, if I am to answer Rich's aggressive remarks--
before I sign off for a while to concentrate on writing--
somebody will need to forward his post to me.

Thanks,
PJ