Re: Bee's post on Olcott

Apr 26, 1996 04:35 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Bee:

I am glad that you are reading the ODL. It is always very helpful to get
some historical background of TS and it will make one appreciate (at
least it did to me) the sacrifices made by people like Olcott - he gave
quite a few years of the prime of his life - to build TS. I have always
enjoyed reading ODL.

	....doss