Re: REINCARNATION: To Bee

Apr 26, 1996 08:51 PM
by Bee Brown

Blavatsky Foundation wrote:

> There are many other historical documents that need to be read and
> understood in order to
> understand this "reincarnation controversy."  So far, no writer has ever
> tried to do a detailed
> analysis of all the relevant historical material and write this up in an
> article or pamphlet.
>
> Daniel CaldwellMany thanks. I have printed it and will have a good read and see if our
library has the relevant stuff. Probably will as we have a good library. We
have the Theosophist right back to 1903 or there abouts and our librarian had
listed some of the more interesting articles in the really old ones. Now that
I am spending a couple of afternoons a week there, making myself available,
so to speak, I hope to look at the old stuff just to see what was going on.
--

   Bee Brown
   Member TSNZ,Wanganui Branch.