Re: REINCARNATION:

Apr 26, 1996 00:49 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 09:15 PM 4/25/96 -0400, you wrote:

>There are many other historical documents that need to be read and
>understood in order to
>understand this "reincarnation controversy."  So far, no writer has ever
>tried to do a detailed
>analysis of all the relevant historical material and write this up in an
>article or pamphlet.
>
>Daniel Caldwell

It's all sort of a "jumbled mess" that needs sorting out isn't it Daniel.
That's one of the many reasons that I object to (find repugnant) the
religious approach to something that hasn't really been sorted out fully to
this day.

It's really a shame that you apparently neither "believe in" or "approve of"
the psychic approach to these things for what both Yelena Petrovna herself,
and H.P.B. himself have to say on this subject is an earful!

alexis dolgorukii, MTI., FTSA.
the eclectic theosophist
satyat - nasti - paro -dharma
Shaman, Healer, Psychic, Tulku, Priest