Re: dead adept

Apr 26, 1996 00:04 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:50 PM 4/25/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Jerry,
>Only if you think that Jesus was an adept.  Now I happen to think that he was
>not the one that got nailed up, but rather he mesmerized a lesser-known
>disciple to take the fall in his place and then reappeared at the opportune
>moment.
>Alexis would not consider Jesus to exist and therefore could not be
>crucified.
>I don't know of any other person who got killed who would qualify as an
>adept.  All the adepts died of natural causes, quite unlike those who got in
>their way.
>
>Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA, MG of 4
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>Most ferocious of adepts
>
>Chuck:

Have you forgotten Giordano Bruno? They toasted him! Have you forgotten
Hypatia, they stoned her to death!
Have you forgotten Socrates? The had him drink poison. I could go on for
hours, several adepts died in German Prison Camps. I know of several Adepts
who died in Battle, in Wars ranging from before the common era to very recently.

anyway, you get my meaning.

alexis, MTI, FTSA
the eclectic theosophist
satyat - nasti - paro - dharma