Re: HPB in Tibet

Apr 25, 1996 11:45 PM
by Richtay

Doss writes,

> At the mention of this story one of the members of the audience told the
> monk that this was HPB and it is well documented in her writings. When
> the monk heard about this corroboration he seems to have tried to contact
> Theosophical Organization(s) in the USA.
>
> Has any one heard about the above story?

Yes, I have.  The monk happened to visit the ULT in NYC, and also met with
the staff at the Roerich Museum in NYC.

It turns out that the monk belongs to a tradition which claims a certain
MORYA as it's teacher.  The plot thickens ...

I will contact some friends in NYC, in both the ULT and the Roerich Museum,
and try to get more info.