Re: Aristotle

Apr 24, 1996 04:11 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
I'm not sure that Aristotle qualifies as an adept.  If you will look in the
manual that we get when we become enlightened it clearly states on page
4,897, paragraph three, that philosphers cannot be adept at anything but
philosophy.
Don't blame me, that's what the manual says.
Now Aristotle's pupil Alexander, he was an adept.

Chuck the Enlightened Barbarian MTI,FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker