To Daniel - Book Question

Apr 24, 1996 01:43 PM
by Porreco, Nick - CPMQ

Thanks Daniel for the phone number.  When I got their number from the
information operator the other day and dialed it, a recording said that it
had been disconnected.  It was a different number from what you gave me.
 Thanks again for your help.

Ciao,
Nick.

> Date: Wednesday, April 24, 1996 3:09PM
> From: theos-l
> Subject: Re: Book Question

Nick

RE:  The Incidents in the Life of Mme. Blavatsky by A.P. Sinnett.

I have just called Ayer and they say the book is still in print for $28.95
PLUS shipping.
Their order number is 1-603-922-5105.

Daniel Caldwell