Re: HPB's anthropology: A request to Alexis

Apr 24, 1996 12:41 PM
by Blavatsky Foundation

Alexis,

You write:

> We know today that Darwin was as wrong about some things as
>Blavatsky was.

But still we (the collective we on theos-l) do NOT know exactly what HPB was
wrong about!  For the nth time, could you please provide us with a few specific
examples. We don't need a lengthy essay just a few examples with a little
detail.

I don't mean to be confrontational but I have no idea what you are referring
to since I
cannot read your mind.

Hoping that you will give us a few examples and also thanking you in advance,

Daniel      See my P.S. below.

P.S.  Did you get the book?