Re: Arthritis

Apr 23, 1996 11:41 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

I enjoyed your "string" with Richard Ihle and while I wouldn't want him to
think I'm getting "soft" in my old age, I find a good deal of what he says
very sensible but I want to talk about Arthritis.

I know the "Powers-that-be" don't approve of psychism and that means they
surely don't approve of Shamanism. But, I also know this: I had a terrible
case of Osteo-Arthritis which was "taken completely away" by the "spirits".
I also know I have had very good effects on othe people's arthritis via the
very same agency. (Other diseases as well) Anyone who lives near me I will
happily help with any kind of "healing" they need. I've been doing this for
some years and never charged a penny for it. I believe a spiritual healer
who charges is a snake oil salesman. For those who are not in my vicinity, I
suggest you go find a reputable healer, perferably a Shaman, who doesn't
charge for any of his or her sefrvices and "give it a try". It works, this I
don't believe, this I know!

alexis dolgorukii
The Eclectic Theosophist
Shaman and Healer