Re: Welcome

Apr 23, 1996 11:27 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 02:58 AM 4/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
>> alexis dolgorukiiThank you for your answer.  It certainly sheds new light
on the subject
>and I see what you mean now.
>
>LW
>
>Dear L.W.:

You're entirely welcome. I am very glad you can see what I was getting at.
The entire history of the "Mystery School Tradition" on this planet, and
that of "The Mystery Religions" themselves, and they are not identical
traditions, upholds my theory. It's very simple "No Adept - No Mystery". I
have spent more than thirty years being an eclectic occultist, I have
sampled and tested every single tradition that could possibly be included in
that category. What I have to say, and sadly I am forced to be critical more
frequently than approving, is based upon that search. I truly wish the E.S.
was, exactly what it claims to be, but it isn't, and as a dedicated
philalethian I am compelled to tell the truth as I see it.

Don't worry about your temper, we Dolgorukiis are historically noted for
having the most hair trigger tempers on the planet and HPB while only a
minor member of the family, was no exception.

alexis dolgorukii