Re: Golden Dawn

Apr 22, 1996 11:22 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 11:49 PM 4/22/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Drpsionic@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> RW,
>> Great thunderbolts of Jupiter!  I thought I was foul tempered.
>> Calm down.  If this keeps up my screen will melt.
>>
>> Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
>> Heretic
>> Troublemaker
>
>I apologize to the group for allowing my rauch to get out of hand.  It is
>my belief that the esoteric or practical teaching of the ancient
>mysteries are valuable.  The theoretical teachings are important, but
>they're not the entire picture.
>In light of this can someone please tell how to find out more
>concerning the esoteric section of the Theosophical Society?
>
>Yours Truly,
>RW
>
>Let's try again. The Practical Esotericism of the Mystery School variety is
indeed very valuable, but the Esoteric Section of the Theosophical Society
was only a place to receive such instruction and practice during the
lifetime of it's Adept Level Teacher H.P.B. When she died the successorship
was not determined as it should have been but rather it was gained through
political chicanery as an avenue to power. The so-called Esoteric Section of
the Theosophical society (and there are three which compete) is NOT a school
of practical occultism. It is not a school of occultism at all. It is simply
a place where deluded people study "dead letter" instructions allegedly
written by Blavatsky, but it doesn't matter who wrote them, without an Adept
Level person to interpret and demonstrate those teachings, they are
valueless.Since 1891 when HPB died, there has been absolutely no one of
either Adept or near adept status in the position of "outer Head" of the
E.S. I think Annie Besant was a conscious fraud, I KNOW her "eminence gris"
C.W.Leadbeater was a conscious and pathological fraud, and while SHE was
officially "Outer Head" he was the power behind the throne. He was Edgar
Bergen to her Charlie Mc Carthy. The people who followed in the office were
all trained and indoctrinated by CWL and so they were unfortunate dupes
rather than frauds. If you are looking for a valid mystery school try
elsewhere. But I wish you good luck. Any group which claims to be a "mystery
school" publicly isn't one! Any valid group has a full fledged Adept at it's
head or it isn't anything at all.

alexis dolgorukii