Re: Book Question

Apr 22, 1996 09:21 PM
by Olcott Library

Nick,

Arno Press has been bought by Ayer.  My hand-me-down Books in Print
(1993/94) shows the book you are looking for (i.e. the reprint)
as still in print at $25.50.  Maybe it's out of print now, but you could
see whether they have any copies left.

The address is (as of the 1993/94 Books in Print)

	Ayer Co. Pubs.
	PO Box 958
	Salem, NH  03079
	603-669-5933

Try your local public library or the nearest book store for a more recent
edition of Books in Print to check on the title and the publisher address.

Elisabeth Trumpler
Head Librarian
Olcott Library & Research Center