Re: Golden Dawn

Apr 22, 1996 00:21 AM
by MKR

On this msg, there is one fact that is overlooked.

I have *personally* * known*  *many many* members of the TS who are also
members of Esoteric Section who have rendered invaluable services to Theosophy
and Theosophical Society. In many countries and in many lodges, the vibrancy
and the vitality of these lodges are due to these members. Even today this is
the case all over the world (there may be some rare exceptions.).

As these are *facts*, let us show our gratitude to these members for what they
have done for Theosophy and Theosophical Society. Let "Ungratitude be not one
of our vices."

	....doss

On Mon, 22 Apr 1996 rwheaton@bart.ccis.com wrote:

> Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:
> >
> > In message <317A9DF8.4441@bart.ccis.com>, rwheaton@bart.ccis.com writes
> > >This is the most Egotistical, Dogmatic answer I have heard since Jerry
> > >Falwell talked about Mother Teresa going to hell if she did not except
> > >Jesus Christ.  Who the hell are YOU?
> >
> > And this is the rudest and most impolite posting I have read since I
> > joined this list - and we are short on saints.
> >
> > WHO THE HELL ARE *YOU*??!!
> >
> I was responding to the remark made by Alexis who stated that the
> esoteric school should have died along with its teacher HPB.  If this is
> not DOGMATIC intolerance tell me what is?  And by the way, while we are
> talking about rudeness, that sexist remark you made about female Mahatmas
> doing what the male Mahatmas tell them was the height of rudeness.  I
> have a legitimate reason for asking these questions and expect legitimate
> answers.

Well, you've certainly shown us who you are.
					     -JRC