Re: Ecclesia Skeptika

Apr 21, 1996 10:14 PM
by Bee Brown

>The issuing body was St. Ephrem's Institute for Eastern Christianity
>Studies in Sweden, which is actually my primary interest in the Xtian
>area - especially the Church of the East (as distinct from the Western
>Roman one) with its Aramaic and Pharisaic connections.  I could witter
>on about that for hours ... [See my *The Nazarenes - a Speculative
>Enquiry into Christian Origins* - privately published and available by
>E-mail].
>
>Alan :-)
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html

How does one get an e-mail copy? Sounds like an interesting subject. I have
a friend here who is a prison pastor and makes biblical history around the
time of JC a hobby. He seems to have a lot of research already and at the
moment is on study leave in Oxford doing some more.>

             \\//
            (o o)
       --o00-(_)-00o--
 Stop the world,I wanna get off