Re: Golden Dawn

Apr 21, 1996 09:26 PM
by rwheaton

Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:

> In message <317A9DF8.4441@bart.ccis.com>, rwheaton@bart.ccis.com writes
> >This is the most Egotistical, Dogmatic answer I have heard since Jerry
> >Falwell talked about Mother Teresa going to hell if she did not except
> >Jesus Christ.  Who the hell are YOU?
>
> And this is the rudest and most impolite posting I have read since I
> joined this list - and we are short on saints.
>
> WHO THE HELL ARE *YOU*??!!
>
> Alan Bain
> ---------
> THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
> Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
> TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
> http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html

I was responding to the remark made by Alexis who stated that the
esoteric school should have died along with its teacher HPB.  If this is
not DOGMATIC intolerance tell me what is?  And by the way, while we are
talking about rudeness, that sexist remark you made about female Mahatmas
doing what the male Mahatmas tell them was the height of rudeness.  I
have a legitimate reason for asking these questions and expect legitimate
answers.