THEOSOPHY WORLD

Apr 21, 1996 07:06 PM
by JPROLSTON

Doss writes,

"In the meanwhile, can you enlighten us on:

(1) who are the editors/moderators
(2) who is (organization and/or person(s)) providing the financial and
administrative support to the lists
(3) are there going to be any charges to subscribe to these lists?"

(1) The editors will be Jerry Hejka-Ekins, Eldon Tucker, and myself, John
Paul Rolston.  More editors may come aboard.  So far we have representatives
from the TS (Point Loma), ULT, and TS (Adyar).  Two lists (news and articles)
will be moderated, the discussion list will be unmoderated.

(2) THEOSOPHY WORLD will be funded by the individuals responsible for
carrying it out, and donations are very welcome.  We are in the process of
incorporating into a non-profit group.  There will be no formal ties to any
existing Theosophical organization.  Editors and contributors will speak from
their own points of view, and there will be no attempt to represent a certain
"party line."

(3)  There will be no charges (other than whatever the individual pays for
their general access to the Internet).

-- J.P.R.