Re: To: Vegetarian Resource Center

Apr 21, 1996 05:46 AM
by Vegetarian Resource Center

Liesel - I have been told by friends that Moosewood
is no longer a vegetarian restaurant?

Is this true?  (tragically)

Why would such a restaurant that has received such
wide acclaim as a vegetarian restaurant seek to change
its status when the movement is just now growing to
the point of really being able to support and sustain
vegetarian restaurants in a really big way.

                - Maynard