Re: huh???

Apr 20, 1996 10:10 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 01:44 PM 4/20/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Jack Van Impe is a fundamentalist preacher who has a half-hour weekly program
>out of Troy Michigan in which he speaks much of his interpretation of
>biblical prophecy.  It is hilarious and what makes it so funny is the man
>does not seem to have a malicious bone in his body.  He says all kinds of
>dreadful things and doesn't realize how weird he sounds.
>But any fundamentalist who will quote Nostradamus is not beyond redemption.
> Who knows, he may turn into a theosophist someday.
>Anyway, he is one of revived Holy Roman Empire types and he can come up with
>biblical chapter and verse about it.
>Did you know that King Juan Carlos of Spain is the going to be the
>Antichrist?  :-)
>
>Chuck MTI, FTSA
>
>Chuck: It is apparently as easy to "skunch" the Bible to fit one;s
preoccupations as it is for some folks to "skunch" either the S.D. of HPB's
writings.

Juan Carlos the anti-Christ....Oh that's really funny! Where do they get
that? He is one of the nicest people I've ever met, and extremely
intelligent. He's also been a wonderful influence for Spain, they never
would have been able to become the truly Democratic Nation they're becoming
without his personal intervention preventing a coup by the Falangistas.
Maybe theat's why the crazy christians don't like him. Falange = Opus Dei.

Alexis dolgorukii
member TI, FTSA