Listening

Apr 20, 1996 09:34 PM
by Ken Malkin

ࡱ>
Root Entry	FB5/@CompObjnWordDocument
ObjectPooljF5/jF5/ !"#$%&'()*+,
	FMicrosoft Word 6.0 Document
MSWordDocWord.Document.69qࡱࡱ>	USVW4+ɋ7utwwu_3^[]VW5>>F_^USM-VW5=Xt%F
EQW+EPӋE_^[]USUVMW5Thank you one and all for your supportive, sarcastic and sardonic responses both public and private to my recent posting.  Further, I appreciate the correction to my text. Quite right who ever said drivel, not dribble, thank you. I was taken with the Bull at the moment.
I do not have a string to offer, but merely a thread. Within the tapestry of life we weave, it seems to me, commencing traveler that I am, all is a thought form manifesting in a myriad of ways. I have observed, and believe, if we think a thing, we create a thing. Whatever the level of thought, underlying the ultimate retardation of that energy, is manifestation as form in some manner. We are just atoms in a greater being when all possibilities have been explored. Ought but that realization will afford escape from carping endlessness.
Who am I to blow against the wind, but had I my druthers, I would rather seek to ride the crest of the evolutionary wave rather than dashed on the shore of form.

ࡱ>	_Oh+'0(L
pSummaryInformation(
$	Hlfffffff___wwwC:\WINWORD\NORMAL.DOTThank you one and all for your supportive, sarcastic and sardonic responses both public and private to my recent posting.  Further, I appreciate the correction to my text. Quite right who ever said drivel, not dribble, thank you. I was taken with the BulKen MalkinKen Malkin@J9/@Y@J9/@Microsoft Word 6.01ܥe3	e

U-

5T'!Thank you one and all for your supportive, sarcastic and sardonic responses both public and private to my recent posting.  Further, I appreciate the correction to my text. Quite right who ever said drivel, not dribble, thank you. I was taken with the Bull at the moment.
I do not have a string to offer, but merely a thread. Within the tapestry of life we weave, it seems to me, commencing traveler that I am, all is a thought form manifesting in a myriad of ways. I have observed, and believe, if we think a thing, we create a thing. Whatever the level of thought, underlying the ultimate retardation of that energy, is manifestation as form in some manner. We are just atoms in a greater being when all possibilities have been explored. Ought but that realization will afford escape from carping endlessness.
Who am I to blow against the wind, but had I my druthers, I would rather seek to ride the crest of the evolutionary wave rather than dashed on the shore of form.

W0>j0?0@0A/0B"g0CW0D0Ek0FV0Gi/0Hg0IW0JV 0K 0L!/0M!0N"g0Ou"W0P"0QW#0RB$0SU$/0T$g0U$W0VB%]c.!K
!K!K!K!KK@Normala	"A@"Default Paragraph FontOStyle1U]c !
Ken MalkinC:\WINWORD\BUDS.TXT@HP LaserJet 4\\ office\hp laserjetHPPCL5MSHP LaserJet 4@g	,,@MSUDNHP LaserJet 4;d
HP LaserJet 4@g	,,@MSUDNHP LaserJet 4;d
BBUTimes New RomanSymbol&Arial
CenturyFBrush Script MT"h\'Thank you one and all for your supportive, sarcastic and sardonic responses both public and private to my recent posting.  Further, I appreciate the correction to my text. Quite right who ever said drivel, not dribble, thank you. I was taken with the Bul
Ken Malkin
Ken Malkinࡱ>	Root Entry	F 5/.:/@CompObjnWordDocumentObjectPooljF5/jF5/ !"#SummaryInformation(

	FMicrosoft Word 6.0 Document
MSWordDocWord.Document.69qࡱ_Oh+'0(L
$	Hl"'68L۵א<N)=,*C:\WINWORD\NORMAL.DOTThank you one and all for your supportive, sarcastic and sardonic responses both public and private to my recent posting.  Further, I appreciate the correction to my text. Quite right who ever said drivel, not dribble, thank you. I was taken with the BulKen MalkinKen Malkin@J9/@Y@Ċ/@VMicrosoft Word 6.02BACKUP     `Q Q `Q POWERALB   \] ] \] tCLOCK   INIG Ɓ= !fCTCD    INIG (. !=
CTMIDI  INIG +p!DCTMIXER INIG g!CTREMOTEINIG +pCTWAV   INIG +p!CTWAVE  INIG !DOSAPP  INI iR= !EFAXPUMPINIO 	K!FILEMAN INIg g !IHEARIT INIG # !`
INDEO   INIg s!tive, sarcastic and sardonic responses both public and private to my recent posting.  Further, I appreciate the correction to my text. Quite right who ever said drivel, not dribble, thank you. I was taken with the Bul
Ken Malkin
Ken Malkinࡱ>	ܥe3	e@

-U

+
-
-
-
-Z
.T'

+

+

!

[...]

I am sorry to say I have no great intellect to offer. Those who have placed their opinions before the public do the best they can. Perhaps not as actors etc., but certainly wish to be considered responsible pilgrims. retardation and annihilation of   be
In appreciation, Ken Malkin$W0VB%	#$%0BNRXmrx]c".!K
!K!K!K!K!K!KK@Normala	"A@"Default Paragraph FontOStyle1U]c !K!K
!K!K!K!K!
Ken MalkinC:\WINWORD\BUDS.TXT@HP LaserJet 4\\ office\hp laserjetHPPCL5MSHP LaserJet 4@g	,,@MSUDNHP LaserJet 4;d
HP LaserJet 4@g	,,@MSUDNHP LaserJet 4;d
xx)*
.?HIJUgsw}
&'*B	#$%0BNRXmrx0`$(UTimes New RomanSymbol&Arial
CenturyFBrush Script MT"h\'Thank you one and all for your suppor