Re:Are theosophists vegetarians?

Apr 20, 1996 04:28 PM
by ramadoss

Dear Clark:

It may also be of some interest to you that as a rule, in all the property
owned by the Theosophical Society world-wide, no preparation as well as
consumption of meat, sea food or chicken and other birds are not allowed. I am
sure such a restriction is in place and is observed in the TS Headquarters in
Wheaton, IL. There may very very rare exceptions. This should give you a flavor
of the defacto commitment of the Theosophical Society as regards Vegetarianism.

So, again, you are in the right spot. Hope you are happy to see this and my
prior message.

	....Doss