Re: !!!!!!

Apr 20, 1996 02:41 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
I would be perfectly happy to end their ignorance if I thought it would
happen.  I am just more cynical about such things than you and I doubt that
if they really believe it anything will shake them and if they do not, they
will find something better eventually.  Besides, they have lots of lifetimes
to learn, except of course for the true Xtians, who, being like viruses,
bacteria, and mosquitos, have no souls, are not sentient beings and do not
reincarnate.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker