What to take up at branch meetings in the way of Theosophy

Apr 19, 1996 04:30 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Bee,

At the time when we were discussing what to do with the disruptive fanantic
at our meetings, I found an article by Shirley Nicholson, which we thought
was helpful. It's called "Doctrine and Dogma" and it ran in the "American
Theosophist" of October '83. I have extra copies. If you'd like one, I can
snail mail it, but then, please give me your address.

Liesel
Member TI, TSA, TS in Canada, HR