Re: Is there life out there?

Apr 19, 1996 07:07 AM
by JRC

On Fri, 19 Apr 1996, Martin Leiderman wrote:

> >Folks, read the dribble that is being cross polinated on this valuable
> >asset. All personal nonsense has turned off many people. Childs play at
> >this level is just goulish! The world goes on in a formoid manner until
> >we understand that only "Thought forms" change it.  I'm real tired of
> >all the silly stuff. How about, great intellect being expressed, not
> >form, foolish, fellowship?
> >Ken Malkin
>

> Dear Ken, well said
>
> Martin Leiderman

Martin ...
	You also are cordially welcomed to begin any thread you wish. It is
nice to hear from people that have been quiet, but it is not the
responsibility of the posters here to simply provide a particular sort of
conversation for an audience .... if anyone believes something is
missing, please, then ... *introduce it*. What do you want to talk about?
What subject of intellectual depth has not been covered that you wish to
see covered?
	This isn't a theatre with audience, actors, and critics. Its a
*conversation*.
								-JRC