Re: "Mindset"

Apr 18, 1996 10:45 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 05:22 PM 4/18/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alexis,
>
>I never got your essay on ontelligence's role in the universe. I'd like to
>see it.
>Also, come to think of it, you never told me how you liked "Mindset". Does
>that mean you didn't?
>
>Liesel
>
>Liesel:

It certainly does not! It was far more "orthodox" theosophy than that which
I am atttuned to, but it is very well written and espouses it's
point-of-view very well and clearly indeeed. As you know, it doesn't
reperesent my own ideas, but it represents yours very well indeed!

Now, as to an attachment: My program will only send ASCII, can your machine
receive it, if so I'll happily send it to you.

Our house offer was accepted tonight and we open escrow on Monday...moving
date June 5th.Which is exactly three days after our 25th anniversary. What a
nice present!

alexis dolgorukii
member TI, FTSA