Re: Netiquette guidelines and the future of Theos-l, etc.

Apr 18, 1996 01:34 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>3. Making everyone feel very comfortable no matter what their views and
>opinions are.

	I would like everyone to feel comfortable too.  But sometimes
we see ideas being posting that we strongly feel are wrong, and it is
our duty to present an alternative view.  Else, all the newbies and lurkers
will get the wrong information, and have to spend several extra lifetimes
to get back on the right track.  The problem then, is, how do we go about
this without hurting feelings or making someone "uncomfortable?"

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI