Re: Being & Doing

Apr 18, 1996 04:46 AM
by Drpsionic

Jerry,
I can use the AOL to get on newsgroups now, so I don't know when you switched
but I normally use Netcom for my internet stuff because I save tons of money
that way.
A newsgroup about theosophy would have to be much more general than just
alt.ti.  It would be alt.theosophy and Alex says his computer guru is going
to look into it.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker