Re: Reply to JRC -- Same Old Arguments

Apr 17, 1996 03:41 PM
by JRC

On Wed, 17 Apr 1996, Porreco, Nick - CPMQ wrote:

> Doss, good point, I think that you, Eldon and Bee are all on the same
> harmonious frequency.  The true show of an evolved being is compassion, love
> and selflessness for the sake of these qualities not for the ego or to have
> your feet kissed.
>
> Shanti,
> Nick

Nick ...
	Easy it is for people to speak fine words of compassion, love
truth and beauty - easier still to preach them as what we ought to all
do. Who could argue? But if saying the words worked we'd have achieved
world peace milennia ago (-:).
	Problem is, the preachers rarely practice the words any better
than those they preach to (though the act of preaching does get one's
"feet kissed").

								-JRC