Re: Being & Doing

Apr 17, 1996 01:54 PM
by Jerry Schueler

Chuck:
<By the way, what do you think of a theosophy newsgroup?  This listserver is
<eating messages right and left.
	Its because you are on AOL.  I just tried to send an email there
and was told "We are unable to send messages to the Internet at this
time."  So, I am now on Compuserve, which doesn't have this problem.
But, if you can create a newsgroup, I would join it.  How about a TI one?

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI