Re: Llewellyn

Apr 16, 1996 09:22 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 06:22 AM 4/16/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Chuck:
>>Jerry,
>>The fact that Grey had this problem with being sort of Christian did not
>>preclude him from being one hell of a good magician, after all, most of the
>>magicians whose work we study considered themselves to be Christian and
>>Eliphas Levi even considered himself to be a good Roman Catholic!

Ah, but did the Roman Catholics consider M. Constant a good Catholic? That's
the question.

>	As was John Dee.  I do have a few of Grey's books (Magickal Ritual
>Methods) and I am sure that he is ok as a magician.  After all, we all are
with
>Llewellyn so how could we be all wrong?
>
>	Jerry S.
>	Member, TI

Jerry:

Have you ever carefully read Llewellyn's Catalogue. I get it in the mail
quite regularly and while it contains obvious giants like you and Chuck. I
do think it demonstrates the necessity for "right discrimination".:-)

alexis