Re: Halcyon

Apr 16, 1996 06:34 AM
by Michelle Donald

> >Why don't you try them Jerry? Ten years is a long time, they all could have
> died. But two people I trust told me it was kaput.

I saw two of the members from this branch of Tsy at the HPB
Centenary, I think their names were George and Zelda. Within the
last 6 weeks I received there magazine, it comes via sea mail so
probably got sent at around Christmas time. Does this news come since
then?
BFN
OOROO
Michelle

michelle@zip.com.au
Get On-Line Internet Training and Database Services
http://www.arch.unsw.edu.au/netcourse/