Re: No Moderator

Apr 17, 1996 07:56 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

That's a good list to start with.

How about adding something to the effect that there should be some
consideration of other human beings. The consideration would consist of the
length & content of the messages, & also somehow would exclude hurtful
personal remarks, ie taking into account that the people who read the
message also have feelings.

Liesel