To: Alexis, Re: Chuck

Apr 15, 1996 04:42 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Alexis,

  I'm sorry these things are happening to Chuck.

I don't however think that this gives him a right to mess up theos-l ... and
he has been, IMHO. People are complaining, because what he writes is just
senseless venom. I don't think anyone has the right to impose himself like
that on other people, who, I'm sure, being human beings, have their own
problems. I know I do, but I try to keep them out of theos-l, because I
don't think most of them belong here. The purpose of this list, seems to me,
is to talk theosophy, all brands of it, not to vent one's spleen. I don't
have any suggestions as to what Chuck could do instead. Maybe you do.

Liesel
Member TI, TSA, TS in Canada, HR