Re: Morality

Apr 15, 1996 03:35 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960415113606_375790981@mail04>, Drpsionic@aol.com writes
>Alan,
>The problem is that they want to poke out the eye of the other before taking
>log out of their own.
>
>Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA

Who do?  I wonder if you are confusing "moral" with "self-righteous" -
much of what you have been going on about would apply to the latter.  It
is not, however, news to any of us (I imagine) in this context.  Even if
not, and you choose not to follow or respect anyone else's customs -
fine: so you told us, and now we know. EOF.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age