Re: She herself

Apr 14, 1996 10:39 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 09:56 PM 4/14/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Bee,
>Who the dickens made you feel that you had to go on the defensive? I wonder
>whether it was the same stupid person who told me the other day something
>like he had a whip in his bedroom.
>
>Don't mind people like that. Most of us want to reasonably discuss, well, at
>least semi-reasonably ... and then we're friends again. I think we're all
>learning as a group.
>
>Liesel
>Member TI, TSA, TS in Canada, HR
>
>Liesel:

I don't really think it was anything anyone on the board said to BEE
personally, for as you rightly pointed out.."we discuss''''we argue...and
then we're friends again". I think that in this case, it was Bee Brown
herself, that put herself on the defensive.

 I know I was very careful to put on my "kid gloves" whenever I responded to
one of her postings. I  read all of the postings on here and I saw noone
"flame" her. I think perhaps she's very over sensitive. I was a good deal
more snsitive myself when I first "signed-om\n" but on this board one either
develops a thick skin or resigns.

I think Bee may have this problem a lot.

alexis