Re: TI is not a Container, it's a network

Apr 15, 1996 08:37 AM
by Drpsionic

Now let me see, if I remember a short while ago some nutty judge in Canada
forbade the publication of news about a murder trial so all of the radio and
TV stations on the US side of the border made that story part of the daily
broadcast which of course went into Canada and there was nothing his silly
dishonour could do about it.

We don't like it when people try to tell us what to talk about.  That's the
sort of thing her Radhaship wants to do.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker
For the Gods sake, don't get us started on free speech again!  We might kill
each other and then who would we have to argue music with?