Chuck's "Jokes"

Apr 14, 1996 06:43 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

" I think his "jokes" are his way of taking the sting out of things he
needs to say."

Alexis I think his jokes put more sting into situations & people. Maybe they
take out his sting, but why do we have to listen to that.

Darn tooten right. I've been using my "delete" button, until someone called
to my attention that he was really going off the deep end. That's when I had
a look see.
He's alienating people. Who wants to tune in to theos-l to read garbage?

Liesel
Member TI, TSA, TS in Canada, HR