Re: Advise to Newbies

Apr 14, 1996 05:06 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Let me add one more technique that is useful at times.

When some idea or opinion comes to our mind, we know that it is important
to get it broadcast and also we can expect flamed by everyone. Even when
such is the case, the importance of broadcasting (in the poster's
opinion) outweighs all the potential flaming, you just go ahead and post
the msg and sit back and relax and watch all the flaming. After the
message or opinion would have been broadcast no matter whether anyone
understands and appreciates.

I have seen this done even in real life situations.

	....doss